Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace For Melting Silicon||Melting Material:||Steel/copper|
|Maximum Input Power:||90KW||Output Voltage::||70-520V|
|Input Current::||25-170A||Input Voltage::||3-phase 380V, 50/60HZ|
90kw Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace,
Tilting Type Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace,
40kg Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace
90kw Medium Frequency Induction melting Furnace Tilting Type for melting silicon 40kg
1. Easy to install and operate. No need make foundation or any civil work.
2. Super small size and portable, occupies not enough 1.0 square meters.
3. 24 hours no-stop melting ability.
4. Energy saving and environmental protection.
5. It's easy to change furnace to melt different materials.
6. Using crucible: No need skilled person for making lining by refractory material as the normal by induction furnace
7. With digital display of working frequency, current, voltage, power
Main features of 90kw Medium Frequency Induction melting Furnace Tilting Type for melting silicon 30kg
1. M.F. melting machines can be used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, gold, silver so on.
2. Because of the stirring effect which caused by the magnetic force, the melting pool can be stirred during the melting course to ease the floating of the flux oxides to produce high quality casting parts.
3. Wide frequency range from 1KHZ to 20KHZ, working frequency can be designed by changing the coil compensating capacitor according to the melting material, quantity, stirring effect desire, working noise, melting efficiency other factors.
4. Power efficiency is 20% higher than the SCR medium frequency machines;
5. Small light, a lot of models can be selected to melt different amount of metals. Not only is it suitable for the factory, but also suitable for the college researching companies to use.
Main models melting abilities:
Contact Person: Carrie