Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||380V 50Hz 3phase||Power:||45kw|
|Application:||Melting Factory Or Personal Shop||Size:||460*270*450mm|
|Temperature:||500-2300 Degree||Cooling Way:||Water Cooled|
IGBT Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace,
45kw Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace,
45KVA furnace for steel melting
45kw/35-50kgs gold/silver/copper/brass 45KVA IGBT Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace
1Introduction of 45kw/35-50kgs gold/silver/copper/brass 45KVA IGBT Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace:
1. Small iron melting furnaces, steelmaking furnaces, ironmaking furnaces, iron powder melting furnaces, intermediate frequency melting furnaces. The heating is uniform to ensure that the temperature difference between the core surface of the heated workpiece is small, and the temperature can be precisely controlled by the temperature control system to ensure the repeatability of the product.
2. The protection functions designed in the equipment, such as overcurrent protection, water shortage protection, overheat protection, overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, phase loss protection, etc., are greater than increasing the reliability of the equipment and facilitating the maintenance of the equipment.
3. The equipment has a variety of display functions such as frequency display, current display, voltage display, power display, which makes the working status of the equipment intuitive, and has a more guiding role for the design of induction coils and capacitance adjustment.
4. Ultra-small size, light weight, movable, occupying less than 1 square meter
5. The heating capacity of each melting furnace, when the furnace is cold, the melting time of each furnace is 40-50 minutes, and when the furnace is hot, the melting time of each furnace is 20-30 minutes.
1. The medium frequency small melting furnace adopts Siemens IGBT imported power device, which is more integrated and miniaturized, and the effective output power reaches more than 95%.
2. It is convenient to replace furnace bodies with different weights, different materials and different starting methods to meet various smelting requirements; vertical smelting furnaces, hand-operated smelting furnaces, electric smelting furnaces, and smelting furnaces for school laboratories.
3. The ultra-small medium frequency induction heating power supply is adopted, which saves 30% energy compared with the traditional thyristor.
4. Good heat permeability and uniform temperature.
5. The medium frequency magnetic field has a magnetic stirring effect on the molten metal, which is beneficial to keep the composition uniform.
6. According to the recommended equipment and large smelting volume, the smelting time of each furnace is 20-30 minutes (under the furnace heat)
Technical Parameters of 45kw/35-50kgs gold/silver/copper/brass 45KVA IGBT Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace:
Contact Person: claire