Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High Frequency Induction Heating Machine||Type:||Induction Furnace|
|Feature:||Energy-saving & Safe||Power:||50kw|
|Cooling Water Pressure:||≥0.03Mpa||Warranty:||1 Year|
35KHZ Induction Heat Treatment Furnace,
25KHZ Induction Heat Treatment Furnace,
IRIS Induction Furnace For Copper
High Frequency Induction Heat Treatment Electric Furnace For Copper
The working principle:
The eddy current is generated by the magnetic field to convert the electric energy into heat energy, thereby achieving induction heating, and the heating purpose can be achieved. High-frequency furnaces and intermediate frequency furnaces, super-audio, ultra-high frequency, power frequency and other power sources are collectively referred to as: induction heating equipment.
|Max Input Current||42A||55A||65A||75A|
|Continuons load rate||80%||100%||100%||100%|
|Cooling water flow||5L/min(0.1MPa)||15L/min(0.1MPa)||15L/min(0.1MPa)||20L/min(0.1MPa)|
|Cooling water pressure||0.1mp||0.1-0.3mp||0.1-0.3mp||0.1-0.3mp|
The scope of use of the High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace:
1. recommend the most suitable machine for customers, according to their requirements.
2. Inquiry and consulting support.
3. Sample testing support.
4. View our Factory.
1. Strictly manufacture the machine, according to relevant technical standards.
2. Take run test, according to relevant equipment test run regulations.
3. Strictly check up the machine, before delivery
4. Delivery on time.
1. 12 months warranty period
2. Within one year free warranty, any fault caused by non-artificial reason, any quality problems such as design, manufacture, or procedure occurs, we provide replacement parts after detecting the faults.
3. We will provide a lifetime favorable price to the buyer with the materials and spare parts used in system operation, equipment maintenance.
Please note:The above mentioned are only basic after-sale service requirements, we will make more promises related to quality assurance and operation guarantee mechanism.
Contact Person: Carrie