Payment & Shipping Terms:
520C Plasma Nitriding Furnace,
ODM Plasma Nitriding Furnace,
OEM Plasma Nitriding machine
Ion Nitriding Furnace
The ion nitriding furnace is a device that ionizes nitrogen-containing rarefied gas in a DC electric field in a vacuum container, and bombards the surface of metal parts with positive ions to form a nitride layer to achieve surface hardening.
The composition of ion nitriding furnace bottom
The ion nitriding furnace consists of five parts: furnace body, power transmission device, vacuum acquisition system, power supply system, gas supply system and temperature measurement.
1. The furnace body is composed of a furnace cover, a cylinder body, a furnace chassis and a bottom frame. The furnace cover, the cylinder body and the furnace chassis are interlayered with cooling water. The furnace is equipped with stainless steel and alloy aluminum double-layer heat shields. There are double layers of tempered glass for observing the situation in the furnace during the ion nitriding process.
2. There are two sets of cathode power transmission devices on the furnace cover, a set of thermocouple hanging columns, and a hanging plate on it. The user should design a hoisting tool according to the parts to be processed, and hang the workpiece on the hanging plate through the hoisting tool. .
3. The vacuum obtaining system of the furnace body is generally composed of two rotary vane vacuum pumps and a pipeline system with a butterfly valve in series. The function of the butterfly valve is to adjust the suction volume by closing or rotating at different angles to maintain the air volume under different conditions. For the measurement of furnace pressure and vacuum degree, use the matching vacuum gauge to read the vacuum value.
4. The inlet of the gas supply pipe of the furnace body is set on the furnace shell cylinder, and there is one rotameter for hydrogen calibration and nitrogen calibration.
5. The thermocouple is inserted into the furnace through the hanging column with thermocouple, and the analog measurement is performed, and the temperature is recorded by the instrument to control the temperature of P, I, and D.
|Pressure rise rate||Pa/min||0.0133|
|Furnace chamber size||mm||Φ760*800||Φ1060*950||Φ920*1200||Φ1100*1200|
|Maximum heating area||cm²||1.25*104||2.5*104||3.5*104||5*104|
|Maximum operating temperature||℃||650||650||650||650|
Comparison of workpieces after ion nitridation
The process of the nitriding process in the nitriding furnace is simply to introduce ammonia gas into the vacuum sealed tank of the nitriding furnace, and then heat it to 520 ℃. It is determined that it is generally 3 to 90 hours, so that a nitrogen-containing strengthening layer is formed on the surface of the workpiece, thereby improving the hardness, wear resistance and fatigue strength of the workpiece.
Contact Person: Karen