Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Heat Treatment Quenching Furnace Equipment||Temperature:||750 Degree|
|Furnace Weight:||2500 Kg||Max Capacity:||400kg|
400kg Quenching Furnace,
750 Degree Quenching Furnace,
Aluminum Alloy Heat Treatment Furnace
Heat Treatment Quenching Furnace Equipment Aluminum Quenching Furnace Alloy
Heat Treatment Quenching Furnace Dealers
Theheat treatment quenching furnace equipment is made of high-aluminum fiber folded blocks.
The advantages of this material are as follows:
(1) It has excellent high temperature resistance and can withstand temperature up to 1250℃.
(2) The thermal conductivity is low and the heat transfer speed is slow, which greatly reduces the
heat loss of the furnace.
(3) The density is small, the density of the refractory fiber is small, the weight is light, and the bulk
density is only 1/6 of the bulk density of the light brick, which greatly reduces the load of the steel
(4) Less heat storage. The furnace wall is made of refractory fiber, and its heat storage is only about
1/4 of the brick structure furnace, so the heating time of the furnace body is short.
(5)Good thermal shock resistance. Because the refractory fiber is soft and elastic, it has excellent
resistance to rapid cooling and rapid heating, and has strong thermal shock resistance.
(6) The insulation performance is good, and the insulation performance at high temperature is 3 times
that of refractory bricks.
(7)Good chemical stability. It is not attacked by general acid and alkali in heat treatment equipment.
(8) Since the fiber absorbs less heat and the furnace body cools quickly, the workpiece after solution
treatment can enter the aging process without waiting too long.
|Maximum temperature||750 ℃|
|Heating zones||1 zone|
|Temperature control||intelligent instrument PID|
|Power executive components||SSR360A/1100V solid state power module|
|Temperature control deviation||±2°C|
|Temperature control accuracy||0.3 grade|
|Soaking method||forced convection with fan on the furnace top|
|Furnace temperature uniformity||≤±3℃|
|Rated furnace capacity||≤400Kg|
|Heating time of empty furnace||≤1.2h|
|Empty furnace loss||≤20KW|
|Furnace wall temperature rise||≤ ambient +30 ℃|
|Furnace cover lifting method||hydraulic|
Contact Person: claire