Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Copper Wire Rod Upcasting Machine Scrap Copper Rod Upcast Machine||Model ::||IRIS-70|
|Maximum Input Power:||70KW||Oscillation Frequency::||1-20KHZ|
|Input Current::||105A||Output Voltage::||70-520V|
|Input Voltage::||3 Phase 380V 50/60HZ||Cooling Water Requirement::||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
|Load Duration Rate::||100%|
70KW Copper Rod Casting Machine,
Scrap Copper Rod Casting Machine,
105A ccm continuous casting machine
Copper Wire Rod Upcasting Machine Scrap Copper Rod Upcast Machine
Copper wire making machine is used for producing bright and long oxygen-free copper rod, copper tube, flat copper bar.This machine can directly produce different specifications of copper rod,copper tube and other special shaped copper material continuously from electrolytic copper.
Technical parameter of the copper rod making machine:
|Maximum input power||70kw||90kw||110kw||160kw|
|Input voltage||3-phase 380V, 50/60HZ|
|Cooling water requirements||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
Main equipment configuration of the copper rod making machine :
1. Melting and holding furnace: intermediate frequency power cabinet and furnace body
4. Temperature controller
5. Automatic winding machine
Accessories: main extension connection, water-cooled cable, wired remote control switch
Technical requirements for copper rod making machine
1. Purpose: Horizontal continuous casting production and processing of 2 Φ8 ± 0.3 mm and 8*40 rectangular copper alloy bars.
2. Production process: The copper alloy raw materials are melted at a high temperature and then cooled by a mold, and two Φ8 ± 0.5 mm copper wires and 8*40 square copper alloys are continuously drawn out.
3. Furnace body: The holding furnace is equipped with a set of power supply, and the effective value of the installed furnace is 50 kg (calculated by the copper material).
4. Melting furnace and holding furnace heating method: all solid-state IGBT transistor modular intermediate frequency induction heating, maximum temperature: 1500℃, temperature control accuracy: ±5℃.
5. Crucible requirements: silicon carbide isostatically pressed graphite material, reusable, continuous use at 1500°C for 300 hours and above.
6. Temperature measurement method: platinum rhodium thermocouple temperature measurement, temperature measurement location: the outer wall of the crucible.
7. Temperature control method: Intelligent temperature control, which can automatically control the temperature according to the set temperature, and realize the real-time display of the melt temperature.
8. Traction mode: servo motor, traction 1 piece, casting speed 0-0.75 m/min.
Contact Person: Carrie