Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Upward Copper Rod Casting Machine / Copper Rod Making Production Line For Continuous Casting Machine||Model ::||IRIS-160|
|Maximum Input Power:||160KW||Oscillation Frequency::||1-10KHZ|
|Input Current::||240A||Output Voltage::||70-520V|
|Input Voltage::||3 Phase 380V 50/60HZ||Cooling Water Requirement::||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
|Load Duration Rate::||100%|
25mm Copper Rod Casting Machine,
8mm Copper Rod Casting Machine,
Upward Continuous Casting Production Line
Upward Copper Rod Casting Machine / Copper Rod Making Production Line For Continuous Casting Machine
The born and development of Upward Copper Rod Casting Machine that break the traditional copper and copper alloy producing way shorten the copper processing time. The traditional process is divided three steps of melting and casting, heating process and cooling process. Currently, heating process is being constantly replaced while the deep processing way with high-precision tensile machine and continuous extruder has been worldwide accepted as the main method of producing pure copper wire, brass wire and low alloys (Ag-Cu, Mg-Cu etc).
Main Composed Parts of the Copper Rod Making Production Line
a) Three-combined furnace
b) Continuous casting machine
c) Rack of directive wheels
d) Speed controller
e) Two-stroke coiler
f) Cooling system
g) Temperature test system
h) Cathode charging system
i ) Electric control system
Technical parameter of the copper rod making machine:
|Maximum input power||70kw||90kw||110kw||160kw|
|Input voltage||3-phase 380V, 50/60HZ|
|Cooling water requirements||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
Technical requirements for copper rod making machine
1. Purpose: Horizontal continuous casting production and processing of 2 Φ8 ± 0.3 mm and 8*40 rectangular copper alloy bars.
2. Production process: The copper alloy raw materials are melted at a high temperature and then cooled by a mold, and two Φ8 ± 0.5 mm copper wires and 8*40 square copper alloys are continuously drawn out.
3. Furnace body: The holding furnace is equipped with a set of power supply, and the effective value of the installed furnace is 50 kg (calculated by the copper material).
4. Melting furnace and holding furnace heating method: all solid-state IGBT transistor modular intermediate frequency induction heating, maximum temperature: 1500℃, temperature control accuracy: ±5℃.
5. Crucible requirements: silicon carbide isostatically pressed graphite material, reusable, continuous use at 1500°C for 300 hours and above.
6. Temperature measurement method: platinum rhodium thermocouple temperature measurement, temperature measurement location: the outer wall of the crucible.
7. Temperature control method: Intelligent temperature control, which can automatically control the temperature according to the set temperature, and realize the real-time display of the melt temperature.
8. Traction mode: servo motor, traction 1 piece, casting speed 0-0.75 m/min.
1.Before sale: We introduce you our machine by email or telephone and answer every questions about our machines.
2.If you want to have face-to face talk and examine the machine in our factory,we will schedule it and take care of your boarding in China,sush picking you up at airport and booking hotels for you.
3.Our engineers can go to your factory for machine installation and commissioning.The gurantee period of machine is 12 months,so we gurantee machine quality and if any problem rises because of our machine quality,we are resposible for all fees for reparing.
Contact Person: Carrie