Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||110kw Copper Making Machine Brass Bar Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine||Model ::||IRIS-110|
|Maximum Input Power:||110KW||Oscillation Frequency::||1-20KHZ|
|Input Current::||135A||Output Voltage::||70-520V|
|Input Voltage::||3 Phase 380V 50/60HZ||Cooling Water Requirement::||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
|Load Duration Rate::||100%|
Copper Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine,
25mm Copper Continuous Casting Machine,
Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine 110KW
110kw Copper Making Machine Brass Bar Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine
Copper Making Machine Brass Bar Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine is used to produce the long and bright oxygen-free copper rod. The induction melting furnace melt the scrap copper into liquid, the liquid keeps off the air by charcoal or graphite flake in case of be oxidation. The holding furnace keeps the copper liquid temperature in 1150℃±10℃, the casting machine crystallizes the copper liquid in crystallizer quickly, then continuously produces copper rod, then the final product will be finished through the double head take up machine and other accessory equipment.
Main equipment configuration of the copper rod making machine :
1. Melting and holding furnace: intermediate frequency power cabinet and furnace body
4. Temperature controller
5. Automatic winding machine
Accessories: main extension connection, water-cooled cable, wired remote control switch
Technical parameter of the copper rod making machine:
|Maximum input power||70kw||90kw||110kw||160kw|
|Input voltage||3-phase 380V, 50/60HZ|
|Cooling water requirements||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
Technical requirements for copper rod making machine
1. Purpose: Horizontal continuous casting production and processing of 2 Φ8 ± 0.3 mm and 8*40 rectangular copper alloy bars.
2. Production process: The copper alloy raw materials are melted at a high temperature and then cooled by a mold, and two Φ8 ± 0.5 mm copper wires and 8*40 square copper alloys are continuously drawn out.
3. Furnace body: The holding furnace is equipped with a set of power supply, and the effective value of the installed furnace is 50 kg (calculated by the copper material).
4. Melting furnace and holding furnace heating method: all solid-state IGBT transistor modular intermediate frequency induction heating, maximum temperature: 1500℃, temperature control accuracy: ±5℃.
5. Crucible requirements: silicon carbide isostatically pressed graphite material, reusable, continuous use at 1500°C for 300 hours and above.
6. Temperature measurement method: platinum rhodium thermocouple temperature measurement, temperature measurement location: the outer wall of the crucible.
7. Temperature control method: Intelligent temperature control, which can automatically control the temperature according to the set temperature, and realize the real-time display of the melt temperature.
8. Traction mode: servo motor, traction 1 piece, casting speed 0-0.75 m/min.
Contact Person: Carrie