Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Casting Production Line Machinery With Brass Bar Copper Tube Casting Machine||Model ::||IRIS-90|
|Maximum Input Power:||90KW||Oscillation Frequency::||1-20KHZ|
|Input Current::||135A||Output Voltage::||70-520V|
|Input Voltage::||3 Phase 380V 50/60HZ||Cooling Water Requirement::||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
|Load Duration Rate::||100%|
90KW Copper Rod Casting Machine,
135A Copper Rod Casting Machine,
copper rod continuous casting machine
Casting Production Line Machinery With Brass Bar Copper Tube Casting Machine
Copper Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine is a production line for producing the copper rod, copper tube, copper bar, copper plate, copper billet, copper wire, copper strip etc. And These production lines are widely service for the industries like produce the electric wire, cable, electron, clockmaking, water heating equipment, refrigeration.
Brass casting machines made available by us are continuous casting machines that are used for manufacturing brass castings in bars, tubes, sections and strip forms. These continuous casting machines can also be used in conjunction with the pre-melting furnace and can be offered as small compact casting machines to large casting machines with the option of top and side core ejectors/extractors.
Technical parameter of the copper rod making machine:
|Maximum input power||70kw||90kw||110kw||160kw|
|Input voltage||3-phase 380V, 50/60HZ|
|Cooling water requirements||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
Main equipment configuration of the copper rod making machine :
1. Melting and holding furnace: intermediate frequency power cabinet and furnace body
4. Temperature controller
5. Automatic winding machine
Accessories: main extension connection, water-cooled cable, wired remote control switch
Technical requirements for copper rod making machine
1. Purpose: Horizontal continuous casting production and processing of 2 Φ8 ± 0.3 mm and 8*40 rectangular copper alloy bars.
2. Production process: The copper alloy raw materials are melted at a high temperature and then cooled by a mold, and two Φ8 ± 0.5 mm copper wires and 8*40 square copper alloys are continuously drawn out.
3. Furnace body: The holding furnace is equipped with a set of power supply, and the effective value of the installed furnace is 50 kg (calculated by the copper material).
4. Melting furnace and holding furnace heating method: all solid-state IGBT transistor modular intermediate frequency induction heating, maximum temperature: 1500℃, temperature control accuracy: ±5℃.
5. Crucible requirements: silicon carbide isostatically pressed graphite material, reusable, continuous use at 1500°C for 300 hours and above.
6. Temperature measurement method: platinum rhodium thermocouple temperature measurement, temperature measurement location: the outer wall of the crucible.
7. Temperature control method: Intelligent temperature control, which can automatically control the temperature according to the set temperature, and realize the real-time display of the melt temperature.
8. Traction mode: servo motor, traction 1 piece, casting speed 0-0.75 m/min.
Contact Person: Carrie