Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||8mm Copper Rod Upward Continuous Casting Machine||Model ::||IRIS-110|
|Maximum Input Power:||110KW||Oscillation Frequency::||1-10KHZ|
|Input Current::||170A||Output Voltage::||70-520V|
|Input Voltage::||3 Phase 380V 50/60HZ||Cooling Water Requirement::||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
|Load Duration Rate::||100%|
8mm Upward Continuous Casting Machine,
Upward Continuous Casting Machine 1KHZ,
copper rod machine 10KHZ
8mm Copper Rod Upward Continuous Casting Machine
Copper rod continuous casting machine is specially used for making copper rod with different sizes.In the copper rod continuous casting machine production line, Copper cathode to be put on the furnace through the lifting system for baking→Ajust the feeding speed according to the casting speed. Feed the copper cathode into the melting furnace for melting (charcle to be used for avoiding the oxygen) → Flow into the transition part (charcle still need to be used for avoiding the oxygen) → Flow into the holding furnace → Flow into the crystallizer, and the copper rods come out → Flow into the casting device → Go through the output frame →Go through the separate shelf (to separate each rod) → Go through the tension tower ( to contrl the take up speed) → Go through the take up machine, and finish coiling.
Main Composed Parts of the Copper Rod Making Production Line
Furnace (melting furnace and holding furnace)
Copper melting channel &crystallizer
Continuous casting machine
Frame of guide pulley
Ouble-station coiling machine
Electric control system
Technical parameter of the copper rod making machine:
|Maximum input power||70kw||90kw||110kw||160kw|
|Input voltage||3-phase 380V, 50/60HZ|
|Cooling water requirements||≥ 0.2Mpa, ≥5L/min|
Technical requirements for copper rod making machine
1. Purpose: Horizontal continuous casting production and processing of 2 Φ8 ± 0.3 mm and 8*40 rectangular copper alloy bars.
2. Production process: The copper alloy raw materials are melted at a high temperature and then cooled by a mold, and two Φ8 ± 0.5 mm copper wires and 8*40 square copper alloys are continuously drawn out.
3. Furnace body: The holding furnace is equipped with a set of power supply, and the effective value of the installed furnace is 50 kg (calculated by the copper material).
4. Melting furnace and holding furnace heating method: all solid-state IGBT transistor modular intermediate frequency induction heating, maximum temperature: 1500℃, temperature control accuracy: ±5℃.
5. Crucible requirements: silicon carbide isostatically pressed graphite material, reusable, continuous use at 1500°C for 300 hours and above.
6. Temperature measurement method: platinum rhodium thermocouple temperature measurement, temperature measurement location: the outer wall of the crucible.
7. Temperature control method: Intelligent temperature control, which can automatically control the temperature according to the set temperature, and realize the real-time display of the melt temperature.
8. Traction mode: servo motor, traction 1 piece, casting speed 0-0.75 m/min.
1.Before sale: We introduce you our machine by email or telephone and answer every questions about our machines.
2.If you want to have face-to face talk and examine the machine in our factory,we will schedule it and take care of your boarding in China,sush picking you up at airport and booking hotels for you.
3.Our engineers can go to your factory for machine installation and commissioning.The gurantee period of machine is 12 months,so we gurantee machine quality and if any problem rises because of our machine quality,we are resposible for all fees for reparing.
Contact Person: Carrie